A healthy, beautiful all-over glow starts with a scrub in the shower once or twice a week. Exfoliation is a crucial step to remove dead skin cells .
A natural scrub for the skin that removes dead skin and deeply cleans the skin. It helps lighten and unify the skin tone, remove pigmentation and lines in the body, remove dark circles, moisturize and soften the skin and protect it from dehydration.
Benefits and Features:
- A natural exfoliator that removes dead cells.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin and protects it from dryness.
- Lightens and evens skin tone.
- Natural exfoliator for the skin and remover of dark circles.
- Removes dead cells.
- Opens the complexion and tightens sagging skin.
- Moisturizing and softening the skin.
- It works on whitening the dark places in the body.
- Gives the skin freshness and vitality.
How to Use:
- Squeeze a small amount of body scrub into the palm before you bathe or shower. Apply to your skin and massage in circular motion for about 2 minutes..
- Start at your ankles and work your way up. Use a loofah mitt or exfoliating gloves for best results.
- 4. Follow afterwards with Balore Body butter and our Glow body oil.
Organic Shea Butter,Coffe Ground, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Sugar, Organic honey, Organic Coconut Oil,Vitamin e, Foaming Base.
Products by Balore Skin make no claims to cure or prevent any skin conditions and is not intended to substitute professional advice.
Our products contain oils, butters, and other natural ingredients from natural nuts, seeds and fruits. If you have any allergies please be sure to read the ingredients list on all products. We recommend that people with sensitivities or allergies perform a patch test to see how your skin reacts to the product.