Wake up to the exhilarating feeling of a fresh cup of coffee! This soap contains coffee seed oil, which has become known for its anti-inflammatory properties and over time, can help reduce cellulite, Black Coffee is the perfect morning ‘pick me up’!*
Black Coffee (No Sugar, No Cream) Soap (approx. 4oz)
Benefits of Coffee
- Coffee, when added to one’s daily skin care routine via a cleansing bar for example, can reduce dryness, dull appearance and puffiness associated with aging. By encouraging additional blood flow to the skin’s surface, coffee beans can restore skin’s luminescence and provide a more youthful appearance!
- Although this seems counter intuitive, anti-oxidants in coffee beans provide a soothing effect and sense of calm and quiet when applied directly to the skin via a soap bar or other skin care product. While there is much to learn about this phenomenon, it is most likely due to the body’s increased blood flow resulting in a feeling of well being.
- When added to a soap bar or a body scrub, finely ground coffee beans can rid the skin of dry, dead skin cells and restore it to a more radiant and smooth appearance. Coffee, by stimulating blood flow, improves circulation and consequently the appearance of the skin!
- Roasted coffee beans are rich in Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin. B3 is thought to fight non-melanoma skin cancers and other growths on the skin. Utilizing a coffee cleansing bar supports this cancer fighting behavior.
- The antioxidants, stimulants, and chlorogenic acids found in coffee make it an effective acne-fighting agent. Acne can be exacerbated by excessive oil, dead skin cells and topically applied products that clog the pores. Gently scrubbing the face with a coffee bean infused soap can help to clear away dead skin cells, unclog the pores and fight bacteria.
- Because of the ability to dilate, or widen, the blood vessels under the skin’s surface, a coffee based soap or nonabrasive face mask can help reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes for a more illuminated appearance.
- Coffee beans have natural anti-inflammatory properties. When the skin is subjected to too much sun and a sun burn results, a coffee soap when used very cautiously and gently on a sun burn can reduce inflammation and sooth the skin.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this soap, color shades may slightly vary. Each loaf and each bar is unique.
How to use
Using a washcloth or bare hands, rub the bar in a circular motion under running water to create a lather. Apply lather to face and/or body; gently massaging the lather onto the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired. Pat skin dry. For best results, apply Balore Body Butter to clean, damp skin soon after a bath or shower.
ATTENTION: Use caution. Soap will be slippery. Caution: Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in a cool, dry place. To get the most use out of your soap, we recommend storing it in a wood or bamboo soap dish/tray outside of the shower or bathtub.
Water, Glutathione, Collagen, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Vitamin E Acetate, Daucus Caroa, Sativa Root Extract
Soaps have been hand cut so sizes may vary.
Products by Balore Skin make no claims to cure or prevent any skin conditions and is not intended to substitute professional advice.
Our products contain oils, butters, and other natural ingredients from natural nuts, seeds and fruits. If you have any allergies please be sure to read the ingredients list on all products. We recommend that people with sensitivities or allergies perform a patch test to see how your skin reacts to the product. Balore Skin Co. is not responsible for any rashes, allergic reactions, burns or any other skin conditions that occur after using our products. We strongly recommend reading and patch testing before using any of our products.